Captain Underpants By Dave Pilkey

Kenny

This is about two boys called George Beard and Harold Hutchins and their mean Principal Krupp.

Geroge and Harold pull lots of pranks and when they disrupt a football game with their pranks principal Krupp catches them on a video and they are forced to do things for him. But one day Geroge orders a 3D hypno ring and they hypnotise Mr Krupp into giving them the video of them and then make him become the Greatest SuperHero Ever CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!!!

:thud:Oh, Kenny, I used to love that series, it's been ages since I've read one of them. My brother's got them upstairs... Have you read the other ones in the series?

• 1 year later...

I have not read them, but have always looked at them for my oldest son to read to him. On Friday my son got his weekly homeworf, about researching Dav Pilkey.

Any suggestions on where to start? What books are his best? He needs to get the homework done by Wednesday.

Thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

Ok so we did the homework and I got a couple of his books and my son loves them! But I can't seem to find any Audio books so he can liste and read along. Does anyone know fo a good website? I looked on amazon and they only have one, and that is with the book.

Thanks inadvance for suggestions.

It's funny because my kids read a story in this month's AdventureBox Books about a boy who can go to the funfair after he finishes his chores. But the mower won’t get started, luckily Jake finds a leaflet full of phone numbers of superheroes that might just save the day.

I thought of Captain Underpants when reading that story! I love superheroes especially when they use their power to save education! :lurker: