Kelly's books- read in 2008

kelly2008

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has gone now. Well it went on Friday night, I was up reading Vanishing Acts and finished it at 7am Saturday, then I went shopping at 9am with my 1 credit and got Angel- Katie Price and I finished that within a few hours, so then I started Lucy in the sky- Paige Toon and finished that at 9am this morning :D

So I have 0 credits but have read 2 books :motz:

Edited by kelly2008

15 or something :tong:

I finished 'Lucy Blue were are you' it was ok but bit boring :friends0: So then read 'Trouble with valentines day' I dont recommend little black dress books lol they are quite rubbish :lol:

Hmm I dont know what to read now!

Edited by kelly2008

Most people would think 15 is a brilliant effort :friends0: I'm happy if I manage 4.

Shhh, don't tell Blossom about the Little Black Dress books - she just got a couple of them in a competition win. :tong:

...but I'm on 'read 3 buy 1' :friends0:

That made me laugh as it sounded so much like some American women who are constantly on some diet or another. I can just picture you, sitting with your ladyfriends on liquid lunch, comparing diets "...but I'm on South Beach." or "...but I'm not eating carbs" ... "I'm on 'read 3 buy 1', it's been agony, but it's really showing results!"

That made me laugh as it sounded so much like some American women who are constantly on some diet or another. I can just picture you, sitting with your ladyfriends on liquid lunch, comparing diets "...but I'm on South Beach." or "...but I'm not eating carbs" ... "I'm on 'read 3 buy 1', it's been agony, but it's really showing results!"

:tong::lol: :lol: I think I'd rather be on the cabbage soup diet than this one :friends0:

They werent that long though :) 9 now anyway :)

Oh I got home last night and the Jodi Picoult book my mum bought me was there, she must of picked it up from post office, there was only one not 2 like she told me :roll:

Anyway its 'Plain Truth' and I think I'm reading that next :)

My Hints paid off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) OH Bought me box set of 'Chronicles of Narnia'

I didn't go to the bookshop on Saturday cause I knew I would fall into temptation ;)

Im reading 'A Caribbean Mystery'- Agatha Christie

Edited by kelly2008
spelling