suggestions please

hi, i have always read rom coms, the first book i got about 2yrs ago was with or without you by carole matthews and i enjoyed so stuck to that genre.

as much as i love reading rom coms im getting a bit bored and was hoping if anybody could suggest a light read, im open to all suggestions of all genres :)

thanks

Or something by Alice Hoffman?

Or you could go mystery and read Agatha Christie, Simon Brett, MC Beaton. Light (for tales of murder!) but not really romcom.

Agatha Christie sounds good i do like the series lol

i get put off by big books though and thought they would be huge?

im just bascially trying to escape from the world of rom com for a while and see what else i enjoy reading :)

I see you've reda a Carole Matthews book. I recently read The Chocolate Lovers' Club by Carole Matthews and loved it. If you haven't already read it, it's definitely worth picking up. I don't have much experience of rom-coms, but I liked that one enough to pick up the sequel (The Chocolate Lovers' Diet) which I hope to read very soon.

I see you've reda a Carole Matthews book. I recently read The Chocolate Lovers' Club by Carole Matthews and loved it. If you haven't already read it, it's definitely worth picking up. I don't have much experience of rom-coms, but I liked that one enough to pick up the sequel (The Chocolate Lovers' Diet) which I hope to read very soon.

yup they are both on my wishlist, ive read all of caroles upto welcome to the real world :)

OH said he will get me the rest for my birthday along with sophie kinsella- remember me? :cry2:

Agatha Christie sounds good i do like the series lol

i get put off by big books though and thought they would be huge?

im just bascially trying to escape from the world of rom com for a while and see what else i enjoy reading :)

No not big at all, jodi Piccoult's are bigger and tend to be about controversial issues, very powerful, My Sisters Keeper, Nineteen Minutes are good, not very light though.

Janet Evanovich is good too

No not big at all, jodi Piccoult's are bigger and tend to be about controversial issues, very powerful, My Sisters Keeper, Nineteen Minutes are good, not very light though.

Janet Evanovich is good too

ok thanks il have a look at them then and leave J.P's for now :)

i think i need to do the doorstep challenge

If you like something with a bit of extra bite, you might like to try Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series:

Bitten

Stolen

Dime Store Magic

Industrial Magic

Haunted

Broken

No Humans Involved

The nest one (Personal Demon) comes out shortly).