Snacks

Echo

I was just wondering: do you drink much tea or coffee and is it usually caffeinated?

I have 5ish cups of tea a day, only have coffee when I don't have a headache. Yeah it is caffeine. I try and drink loads of water too

• 3 weeks later...

I think if I could live on hummus with dippable things like carrots/crackers I would, lol. I found an excellent recipe for hummus online and now that I can make my own I'm a maniac about it, lol.

I also just made a roasted eggplant/red pepper spread recipe I saw on the Barefoot Contessa show and it turned out really well.

Other than that I'll have popcorn or any snacky things I can find at Trader Joe's, which is a really good grocery store chain out of California and is really reasonably priced.

I'm also a coffee junky, but that's not really a snack I suppose, lol.

-Marcia

I LOVE Trader Joe's! I look forward to their Fearless Flyer and am so happy when it comes in the mail. There's one just down the street from me and I'm going to be sad to leave it when we move next week!

No TJ's where you are moving to Echo? We just have 2 here in MN but they are really catching on and I think they have plans to build more. I LOVE their peanut butter pretzels and orange chicken, mmmm. I also get gluten-free bread there which is great - I think it's called Ezekial bread.

Well, I just looked up their locations, and there's one across the bridge from us, so it would be about 15 minutes away. Close enough for me!!