Michelle's Books - 2008

Michelle

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll talk to you, Michelle, too.

Any Way You Want Me by Lucy Diamond

Is it just me or does that title sound dirty to you? (sorry, I haven't read any of the books you have so...)

Well, I have Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister in progress, but I'm really struggling with his style. I also have Creation in Death from the library.. nothing mind-blowing, but I always enjoy these books. :lol:

I have the following on my 'to review' pile, which I need to get to..

The Blackstone Key by Rose Melikan

The Blood of Flowers by Anita Ammirezvani

Reading In Bed by Sue Gee

Villa Serena by Domenica de Rosa

I'd best get on with it!

Erm.. just hold the book out of the water! (And yes, I do then put the book down, and wash my hands!)

Well.

I'm having a "D'oh!" moment here.

:lol:

I just snorted with laughter in a very painful way. I demand you tell us this story, possibly in another more appropriate thread, but the world needs to know.

I just snorted with laughter in a very painful way. I demand you tell us this story, possibly in another more appropriate thread, but the world needs to know.

I'm just writing a blog entry inspired by something that reminded me of, that story will feature in there as well...

Exactly what is the Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister about? Is it as fluffy and ugly duckling-like as it sounds?

It sounds rather interesting... of course I'm partial to everything that has a character named after me. (no, not ego-centric at all...)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Somehow I manage to have six books on the go at once!

A Difficult Boy by MP Barker and Dreams of Rivers and Seas by Tim Parks are both review books that I'm slightly struggling with. The last one in particular is taking a long time to tell it's story.

In Search of Adam by Caroline Smailes is rather harrowing, but I do intend to finish it.

Star Gazing by Linda Gillard because I couldn't resist!

Unspoken by Sam Hayes.

Torchwood: Trace Memory by David Llewellyn is underway because I've wanted something that needed no brain power a few times recently! :roll:

Mainly because two are review books that I'm struggling with, so I needed something really enjoyable alongside them. Then I had a couple of evenings when I wanted to read, but simply couldn't concentrate, hence the Torchwood book!