Looking for books similar to Dark Tower series.

Can anyone recommend something similar to Stephen Kings Dark Tower books? I'm looking for some kind of adult fantasy books, not teen books. Is Game of Thrones in that category or Joe Abercrombie (dunno if thats spelt right),

Yeah, Game of Thrones is a good read, very graphic, epic battles, tense, hard to put down :)

Also have you heard of a fantasy series by Kristen Britain, the first one is called The Green Rider. I got it on Thursday, sounds very good, and engaging. Maybe...?

Also, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is really good, also a fantasy. I tend to gravitate more towards the fantasy genre myself, more so than others!

So yeah, at first with The Night Circus, I was kind of dubious about the idea, but once I started and gotten more into it, I'm really enjoying it. it's very cool, exciting, and mysterious. A fun read, with a touch of romance too :)

Also, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is really good, also a fantasy. I tend to gravitate more towards the fantasy genre myself, more so than others!

So yeah, at first with The Night Circus, I was kind of dubious about the idea, but once I started and gotten more into it, I'm really enjoying it. it's very cool, exciting, and mysterious. A fun read, with a touch of romance too :)

Thank for them recommendations, i will definitely have a look for them books, thank you!

• 1 month later...

Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy (starting with The Blade Itself) is really quite good. Wouldn't say it's exactly like the Dark Tower books, tends a lot more towards the grounded and realistic in tone, but I found them all cracking reads all the same. Relatable characters with real development over the course of the series. Couldn't put them down