Modern family

emelee

Yes, another fan here.  Every time I think I've got a favourite character, another episode comes along and someone else takes the lead!  I had a marathon viewing on the weekend while I was doing my sewing, and watched all of series 1 and most of series 2.  New series starts soon over here, I think it's series 5. :)

Edited by chesilbeach

I pretty much love every character on the show and their quirks. Like Mitchell's a bit snobby way. Cameron's flamboyant way. Phil's trying to be cool way. Gloria's temper issues, Claire's control issues and how Jay can never get the peace and quiet he wants. Even the kids are funny. 

Some of my favorite scenes so far was when Jay's ex-wife shows up and a fight took place and Phil was like "I've got Gloria, I've got Gloria!" and held on to her a little too long. And when Mitch went with his dad and Manny to watch the stars, and Mitch ended up wearing Gloria's dress. 

But I would say that Mitch and Cam are my favorites. Like when Mitch was shaving off his beard to make a point, and Cam came in and they talked and Cam said "do my shoulders" (as in a massage) and Mitch brings out his shaving kit ready to shave Cam's shoulders. LOL.