Jennifer Lawrence

Anna Begins

I thought this was cute of Jennifer Lawrence, especially the 3rd video.  She's been making lots of appearances for her Academy Award nomination as Best Supporting Actress in American Hustle (March 2nd).  The beginning starts with her meeting an actor from Homeland and does contain a (big) spoiler (but it is announced in the article).  In the end are small clips of her "photobombing" certain stars (pretending to be taking pictures with them by nonchalantly posing next to them).

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/jennifer-lawrence--super--homeland--fan--has-the-realest-brody-reaction-ever--video-182338472.html

Have you not seen Winter's Bone VF? One of the only films my Dad and I have agreed on.. :)

I have to get off my duff and finally watch Winter's Bone and Silver Linings Playbook, which I've wanted to see forever.  I like watching her on screen and off and I hope she stays around forever.  I think she is original and quirky but humble and if its an act, then she deserves an Oscar.

*downloads Kindle Sample*

I wish there had been a Kindle edition when I wanted it, I had to search high and low for an imported copy of the paperback.  Mind you, I didn't have a Kindle back then, so it wouldn't have helped :lol: