Chaliepud's 2014 Reading Log

chaliepud

Weert is really close to me! It's about half an hour by car, a bit longer if you take public transport. That's awesome, if you were to stay there or anywhere in that area :). I live in Helmond, the west side of it, very close to Brandevoort.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! That is close.. Hopefully we will hear soon if that is definitely where we will be staying. Unfortunately I will be travelling on a coach (with twenty 9 and 10 year old boys!) so won't have much opportunity to explore the area.. :)

That's a shame, though I hope you can at least look out of the window :). It's pretty flat here! It's great to know you'll be so close, that's special :). Do tell me where you'll be staying once you know for sure, if you want :).

Happy New Year, chalie!  :friends3:  I'm glad your being more absent from here's been due to having a busy life, and not because you've had an awful year the whole time. Phew! :smile2: I know losing Dylan was and still is difficult  :empathy:  He was a gorgeous gentleman. But I'm sure he's enjoying reuniting with Honey and they'll keep close guard on the rest of you :) 

That's very exciting news about considering a new puppy to be introduced to your doggy pack! :smile2: I wish you the patience you probably need, to find the right puppy at the right time!

Looking forward to your post on your best books last year!! :)

Thanks frankie, I keep thinking life should get less busy as the kids get older but it doesn't! Jojo and I are at agility training classes twice a week now, next time Steve is home I will ask him to video us so you can see her doing her thing.. Don't blink though, she's very fast! :D

Haha, I guess the quota of Mom business is always the same, just the quantity of it changes over the years, having to deal with different problems at different stages and ages.

Glad to hear you're still doing the agility! And can't wait for videos!! :smile2: Agility videos, but I also won't mind if you post other sorts of doggy videos, too :D

I will try and do my book list tomorrow.. I just need to find where I put my notes! The kids are all back at school tomorrow and no training (just 2 walks) so I may get a chance if catching my tail at some point in the near future!

I hope the dogs didn't eat them! :o

Haha, I guess the quota of Mom business is always the same, just the quantity of it changes over the years, having to deal with different problems at different stages and ages.

Glad to hear you're still doing the agility! And can't wait for videos!! :smile2: Agility videos, but I also won't mind if you post other sorts of doggy videos, too :D

I hope the dogs didn't eat them! :o

Will get on the case of filming her training when Steve is home in Feb. We both love the agility and she is so so good at it.. It's just hard work getting her around a course as she is so fast that it is a challenge to get her over the obstacles in the right order!  I haven't taken any videos of her and Obi for ages, I will rectify that soon, I might try and video her chasing her ball but I'm not sure the camera will keep up with her super speediness! :D

I have found my notes so will do them now, just need to find the thread..... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Will get on the case of filming her training when Steve is home in Feb. We both love the agility and she is so so good at it.. It's just hard work getting her around a course as she is so fast that it is a challenge to get her over the obstacles in the right order!  I haven't taken any videos of her and Obi for ages, I will rectify that soon, I might try and video her chasing her ball but I'm not sure the camera will keep up with her super speediness! :D

I have found my notes so will do them now, just need to find the thread..... :)

Wohoo, February's almost at the door! :exc: I love videos of your doggies :blush: It's been wonderful to see how Jojo's growing up from such a small pup into a strapping young lassie :D I can imagine she's really fast at the course!! I love it how her coat is so long at the neck... She looks so different from when she was a small pup :blush: How's her relationship with Obi, is she starting to try and boss him around or is Obi still standing his ground? :D

Edit: And I replied in this thread when I saw your post above on here, but you can get back to the subject in your new reading log if you prefer that :)

Edited by frankie

Wohoo, February's almost at the door! :exc: I love videos of your doggies :blush: It's been wonderful to see how Jojo's growing up from such a small pup into a strapping young lassie :D I can imagine she's really fast at the course!! I love it how her coat is so long at the neck... She looks so different from when she was a small pup :blush: How's her relationship with Obi, is she starting to try and boss him around or is Obi still standing his ground? :D

Edit: And I replied in this thread when I saw your post above on here, but you can get back to the subject in your new reading log if you prefer that :)

Yep, not long now frankie!  Hopefully Steve will come to the training session on the 9th to take some video! :)  Obi and Jojo get on really well, they don't play very often as Obi isn't much of a player but they do fine. Occasionally she will try it on and they'll have a bit of a disagreement, he puts up with a certain about and then just puts her firmly in her place! :D :D