Hello

Sara.

Hi, Everyone!

My name is Sara. I´m 18 from Zagreb(Croatia). As everyone else here I love reading. My first memories are connected to books and I could not live without them. I read everything, fiction, non fiction, it doesn´t matter.

My favorite authors are:

Douglas Adams

Oscar Wilde

P.G. Wodehouse

Stephen Fry

Edgar Allan Poe

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Miro Gavran

Marija Jurić Zagorka

I´ll stop now because it could go on. 

Hi Sara, and welcome to the forums  :welcome2:  

I love P.G. Wodehouse's books, especially the Blandings Castle series  :D 

It's only recently that I've start reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, which is a bit embarrassing  :blush2:. I should have read those years ago...

I'm trying to read more novels by international authors, so I will look up books by Miro Gavran and Marija Jurić Zagorka.

Hope you enjoy the forums! :smile:

Hi Sara, and welcome to the forums  :welcome2:  

I love P.G. Wodehouse's books, especially the Blandings Castle series  :D 

It's only recently that I've start reading Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, which is a bit embarrassing  :blush2:. I should have read those years ago...

I'm trying to read more novels by international authors, so I will look up books by Miro Gavran and Marija Jurić Zagorka.

Hope you enjoy the forums! :smile:

I love Blandings Castle series but my favorite are Jeeves and Wooster. I love Sherlock Holmes. Just recently I´ve read them in english and they are so much better, a lot gets lost in translation. From Miro Gavran I recommend ˝Forgotten son˝ and from M.J. Zagorka,  her autobiography (if you like to read those) ˝ A stone on the road˝ 

Thank you for all the welcomes. :)

I love Douglas Adams too! I've read one John Green book which I loved and I love the Harry Potter series too. The Wheel of Time series is one of my favourite series of all time. Some of the other writers you mentioned, Sara, are on my wishlist or on my TBR.