8. A Crown of Swords

9. The Path of Daggers

10. Winter's Heart

11. Crossroads of Twilight

12. Knife of Dreams

13. The Gathering Storm

14. Towers of Midnight

15. A Memory of Light 

You can suggest books/series based on these. As it turns out, this is also my Wish List, Christmas List, and Birthday list. So, the more I add, the longer I can go without making a real "christmas" list :P.

When I actually start reading, I will but a Starting date, and when I finished the book, AND what I think of the book (trying to leave out spoilers on the way.)

Cheers!

Edited by Bloodmorphed

I second Raymond E Feist, and I add Robin Hobb - specifically The Assassin Apprentice series.

Edited by Devi

Thank you all for your suggestions! I will check out Raymond E Feist and Robin Hobb (Misread as Robin Hood lol)

I'm guessing those are the authors. So I will check them and see which books would be of interest to me.

Yeah, Shannara has a lot of books. I've read the Original series a while back, but I can't remember most of it.

I personally prefer Robin Hobb over Raymond E. Feist, but I have been reading R.E.F for a long time. I am currently on the last three books of his saga at the moment. He has written over 20 - though not all need to be read for the main story.

Edited by Devi

The Wheel of Time series is one of my all time favourite series. The Shannara books are on my TBR. I've read some books in the Sword of Truth series and liked them but I haven't read all of them yet (I'm planning on rebuying them all in English, I've got a lot of them in Dutch but only some in English). Both books by Robin Hobb and by Raymond E. Feist are on my TBR. I'm not sure what to recommend, I'd have to think about it.. though I'm sure there are many great fantasy books that I could recommend to you (I have to admit though, a lot of the ones I own I haven't read yet). I'm going to at least recommend two of my favourite fantasy series, which is The Banned and the Banished series by James Clemens and the Chronicles of Lontobyn trilogy by David B. Coe. I think the latter ones aren't available new anymore unfortunately, so I don't know how easy it is for you to buy those if you're interested. The Banned and the Banished series starts with Wit'ch Fire, it's a fantasy story about a woman with magical powers who goes on a quest with a band of several people. It's really good and I should re-read it sometime soon. The Chronicles of Lontobyn trilogy starts with Children of Amarid and it was the first fantasy adult series I ever read. They aren't that well known but I love them. It's got magic that's done through the connection with birds, which I thought was an interesting take on it. I've read this trilogy several times (both in Dutch and in English) and will be re-reading it in a while, hopefully. I'll have to look at my book shelf or look on GoodReads to figure out what other fantasy books I could recommend.