Newbie....Time Travel Book Suggestions?

Hi 

Im so sorry if Im posting in the wrong place!

Basically, Ive just finished reading the Time Rider Series by Alex Scarrow and really enjoyed it.  I love SF and time travel in particular.

Can any of you guys recommend a series or even one novel along the line of the series above? Ive read Crichtons Timeline and again, was gripped.

Basically looknig for a good time travel novel, not too old (in publishing not age)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I haven't heard of the series you mention, but I might have to have a closer look at it.

Books I've read that have involved time travel:

Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife (this is more contemporary fiction than science-fiction, it's more about how the people deal with the accidental time traveling of the man, who keeps going back and forth in time.

H. G. Wells - The Time Machine (this is a classic and so may be not exactly what you're looking for)

Joe Haldeman - The Accidental Time Machine (a story of a man who accidentally builds a time machine and then ends up using it to travel into the future)

Guillaime Musso - Seras-Tu La? (I read this translated into Dutch, I don't know what the English title is. Again it's more of a contemporary fiction story rather than a science-fiction one.)

I'd also recommend Ken Grimwood - Replay though this doesn't involve time travel but more replaying time.

I think Arthur C. Clarke may have written some short stories on time travel but I don't remember which ones I'm afraid.

Books about time travel that I haven't read yet:

Stephen King - 11.22.63

Tim Powers - The Anubis Gates

Books that I think might be about time travel:

Doctor Who?

P.S.1: I think most of my recommendations are adult books, in case this is important.

P.S.2: It should be moved to the recommendations section, I'll ask a mod.

Thats a great help.  I was weighing up the accidental time machine as a potential.  May have to go for that.  Ive also had recommendations for Replay and 11.22.63.

FYI - Time Riders is a series of books by Alex Scarrow (published by Puffin).  Its aimed at young adults, but I never realised this when I picked up the first book.  Ive been hooked since.  there are currently 8 books out, with the final 9th being published in 2014.  They are a terriffic read and not at all in any way "juvenile".

Thanks again

I have heard that the Neanderthal Parallel series by Robert J. Swayed are very good. It won the Hugo award...should be good. Sci-fi isn't really my cup of tea so I don't really know of any other time travel books. :)

Then I would suggest the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. They might not be your cup of tea is they are kind of a love story threw time. Claire (a main character) accidentaly travels threw some standing stone into, I think 1800 th century Scotland where she meet Jamie and the story how from there. I really like them so and the historical info is interesting. She realised a book the explains about the time and the land and all is the plants and stuff that she dug up while researching for the books.

Hi pd. Up The Line by Robert Siverberg is a classic time travel book. Another is Beyond The Barrier by Damon Knight.

edit: Just remembered Millenium by John Varley . Book is brilliant, film was awful.

Edited by vodkafan