Hello all

Dominik2950

I'm Dominic, and I'm 16 years. I am from Poland. Yes, Poland is a poor country. Devote to each pocket book. The last book I read was the force of habit Charles Duhigg. Great book! I really liked it. Generally interested in business. Looking for ideas to make money. Ask for what you want, I'll answer. I hope you will accept me into your midst. by the way would learn English.

Hello, how you doing. I hear lots of Polish have gone to other European countries to earn some money.

If you're looking for ways to earn money, you can try writing. There are many venues for earning some money, from writing articles for magazines to self-publishing through KDP (Amazon's selfpublishing portal.)

I see you're interested in business. At 16, I suggest you focus on your studies and once you're done with high school, you can get a job or start a business, although college might be the better option. Education is the best investment.

I too am a businesswoman. Just started my own business consultancy firm.