Hello!

BSchultz19

Hello there!

I found this forum while reading a blog and since I love message boards and reading I thought it would be a perfect fit. I am a 16 year old about to enter my junior year of high school. I have always loved reading. I started reading around 3-4 and never stopped. When I was 7 years old I decided I was going to be a writer. I still have that same dream today. Some of my favorite types of books are Nicholas Sparks books, classics, and anything packed with adventure. 

Hello! :welcome2:

What are you reading at the moment? :readingtwo: 

Currently reading Les Miserables and Best of Me which is a Nicholas Sparks book (his most recent)

Welcome here :)! I quite like Nicholas Sparks' books. I have read three of them, with another five on my shelves. The rest is on my wishlist. Do you have a favourite?

I have three that I really love. True Believer/At first sight which is a two part story, Safe Haven, and A Bend in the Road but I haven't read one I didn't like yet!

Nice to meet you and glad you have a desire to be a writer. What sort of things do you want to write about and what's keeping you from pursuing your dream? I'm a writer as well. have been writing since I was a teenager and greatly enjoy it. It's a great hobby. I love reading too.

Nice to meet you and glad you have a desire to be a writer. What sort of things do you want to write about and what's keeping you from pursuing your dream? I'm a writer as well. have been writing since I was a teenager and greatly enjoy it. It's a great hobby. I love reading too.

I like to write about anything, really. I think right now I'm stopped by having no inspirations on what to write; however, I plan to major in English/Journalism in college which should help me continue my dream. 

Currently reading Les Miserables and Best of Me which is a Nicholas Sparks book (his most recent)

I've only seen the film of Les Miserables and it's put me right off reading the book! I wanted them to stop singing for just a minute to give me a break :)

There are quite a few reviews of Nicholas Sparks books around the forum, but I don't remember seeing one of this book - are you enjoying it?

I've only seen the film of Les Miserables and it's put me right off reading the book! I wanted them to stop singing for just a minute to give me a break :)

There are quite a few reviews of Nicholas Sparks books around the forum, but I don't remember seeing one of this book - are you enjoying it?

Yeah I'm barely into Les Mis, but I have this rule that I won't watch a movie without reading the book first if it's based on a book. I wanted to see the movie so I decided I'd have to read the book first :)

As far as the Nicholas Sparks book goes, I am enjoying it. His books are so easy to read it's very relaxing. He tells such great love stories. Maybe when I finish it I will put up a review in the chick lit forum.