Hoping to meet up with Kell tomorrow

Inver

We have spoken about this for ages and ages and finally via Facebook we have set a date, time and place...hope we have a good old natter over a cuppa and books. :D

I hope you both have a lot of fun :)! It can be great to meet up with someone you know from an online place. My boyfriend and I met this way (we became friends first), and I've met other people this way too (friends I'm no longer in touch with, for various reasons). It can be weird at first, but soon you'll discover that that person really is the one you know from online! It can be a great experience :).

That's great, I hope you two have oodles of fun discussing the hours away over tea. I've made some of my closest friends and confidants over the internet, but have sadly never had the chance to meet any of them in the flesh. This, I feel, is one of the best communities on the web by far, and I'm quite sure that many of you would be even lovelier in person than you all comes across on here.

Hope you have a great time. :smile2:

Well we did meet and had a fine blether and catch up...talking books, films, TV, family trees, oh yes and kids of course! Time flew by and then she had to go to pick up Xan from nusery. We hope to not make it so long between meetups. She says Hi to everyone... :D