RobG's Book List

RobG

Hi guys

A quick introduction, I'm Rob, 25, and I read fantasy and sci fi

I've looked at other lists here and I'm not sure how to do mine, so I've decided, to start with, I'll go through a list of books that I have that I'd recommend to anyone, and then as I get new books, I'll discuss them as I read them.

Fantasy (the bigger list)

The Twilight Reign - Tom Lloyd

The Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks

Lightbringer series - Brent Weeks

The Demon Cycle - Peter V Brett

The Earthsea Quartet - Ursula Le Guin

The Thief of Always - Clive Barker

Sci Fi

Dune Saga - Frank Herbert (and the ones done by his son and Kevin J Anderson, but if you don't have the time, just the original 6)

Other

The Vampire Chronicals - Anne Rice

These are the ones that I'd recommend blindly, they are all great books/collections and if you enjoy them, let me know :)

I love The Earthsea Quartet! I've read the first two books in the Demon Cycle, I really liked them and will buy and read the third book once it's out in paperback. I like Dune but it's not one of my favourites (I rated it 4 out of 5 stars), it was pretty good thoguh. The Night Angel Trilogy I own but haven't read yet, glad to hear you like them. I like Anne Rice's Vampire books, I've read most of them so far (a few more are on the shelf but I haven't read them yet, I haven't really felt like reading about vampires lately).

I look forward to see what else you'll read :).