I'm new here!

Many8

Hi! 

I'm Many, 17 years old.

I love read so much, also in english. I like some genres, like: young adult, crime, horror, thriller, etc. 

I'm italian, and I could do some mistakes, so if I did them, I please you to notice me. I'm here also to improve my english, besides to share my passion with you.

^-^

Thank you all!!

i also hope to find some books to enjoy

@frankie No, the dog in my avatar isn't mine, but i have one

Cool, dogs are amazing! What kind of a dog do you have? :)

Also, if you want, you can check this thread out, it's the Pets thread. People talk about their dogs there and post pics and videos. :)

Cool, dogs are amazing! What kind of a dog do you have? :)

Also, if you want, you can check this thread out, it's the Pets thread. People talk about their dogs there and post pics and videos. :)

he is a Maltese, and his name is Lucky

i am also discovering this blog and all its categories, but as soon as possible I'll post a photo if his.

do you have a dog, too?

he is a Maltese, and his name is Lucky

i am also discovering this blog and all its categories, but as soon as possible I'll post a photo if his.

do you have a dog, too?

Yeah, take your time, I'll be looking forward to seeing a picture of Lucky when you get to posting! :)  I don't have dogs, unfortunately I'm allergic. But I'm thinking about trying to find a dog that wouldn't give me any allergic reactions... Some day in the future when I have a steady job and can look after a dog properly :)

Yeah, take your time, I'll be looking forward to seeing a picture of Lucky when you get to posting! :)  I don't have dogs, unfortunately I'm allergic. But I'm thinking about trying to find a dog that wouldn't give me any allergic reactions... Some day in the future when I have a steady job and can look after a dog properly :)

there are a lot of dogs whose hair don t cause any allergies...

if I'll remember its name, I'll tell to you!

quote name="Athena" post="342957" timestamp="1368441551"]Welcome here, Many :). I hope you like it here.

thank you so much!!

I'm, too, am a non-native English speaker and it's great practice to be on here, it's good to have to use one's English on a daily basis, one gets more confident and learns new words. And yes, we wouldn't mind learning about some Italian foods! :D

I dreamed about learning Italian a few years ago... I'd read Evening Class by Maevy Binchy, it's about an Italian woman who moves to England (or was it Ireland, I can't remember, sorry!) and starts to teach a group of people the Italian language and the traditions. That made me very keen on everything Italian! :) I actually have a high school friend living in Italy with her Italian fiance, maybe I should go and visit some day...

Edit: Oh and I just remembered: I had to read this book about Italian households for a cultural anthropology class and it was really interesting!

Edited by frankie

Consider yourself invited Frankie!! But I'd keep my expectations on Italy quite low if I were you: we have wonderful dishes, marvellous art and incredible history.. but we're still italian: keen on frauding other people and with a lopsided sense of reality.

Consider yourself invited Frankie!! But I'd keep my expectations on Italy quite low if I were you: we have wonderful dishes, marvellous art and incredible history.. but we're still italian: keen on frauding other people and with a lopsided sense of reality.

I actually read last week on the paper about places where native people rip off tourists: they can charge a lot for coffee, icecream or even a bottle of water. And there were a few mentions of Rome and Italy... But one should just stay off the touristy places :) And there were other countries mentioned, too!

Just passing by to say :welcome2:

Welcome, Many8!  Glad you found us :D

Thank you so much :3

I actually read last week on the paper about places where native people rip off tourists: they can charge a lot for coffee, icecream or even a bottle of water. And there were a few mentions of Rome and Italy... But one should just stay off the touristy places :) And there were other countries mentioned, too!

It is a very sad thing, really. It should not happen, anyway.

But it is important to know how go in this city, to be not rip off.

Consider yourself invited Frankie!! But I'd keep my expectations on Italy quite low if I were you: we have wonder

I'm, too, am a non-native English speaker and it's great practice to be on here, it's good to have to use one's English on a daily basis, one gets more confident and learns new words. And yes, we wouldn't mind learning about some Italian foods! :D

I dreamed about learning Italian a few years ago... I'd read Evening Class by Maevy Binchy, it's about an Italian woman who moves to England (or was it Ireland, I can't remember, sorry!) and starts to teach a group of people the Italian language and the traditions. That made me very keen on everything Italian! :) I actually have a high school friend living in Italy with her Italian fiance, maybe I should go and visit some day...

Edit: Oh and I just remembered: I had to read this book about Italian households for a cultural anthropology class and it was really interesting!

I wish to learn a lot of new words very quickly :3 

I would know some finnish recipes. I like so much scandivian country :D

Napoli.. wonderful. I'm in the north east of Italy, Rovigo. Anyway, we can learn English here and teach something about Italian dishes! :giggle2:

I like Rovigo, it is a real nice city! there is always something to learn about italian dishes, and I could teach what I know, too. (i love cook, and i'm able to do some recipes) :3

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. 

thank you so much!

buongiorno Many! come stai? ( parlavo italiano ma ho dimenticato molte cose) mi piace avere la possibilita di parlare con un vero italiano!

have a nice day!

You italian is very well, Stocko!

Sarei felice di parlare con te in italiano, e mi piacerebbe imparare qualche parola in francese!

(I would happy to speak with you in italian, and I would like learn  some word in french!)

You, too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...