Hi everyone

tiggerg

Hi everyone  :blush2:

My name is Vicky I'm 28 and I'm a readaholic. I love books, whether it's reading in paper form, ipad/kindle or listening to my audible account on my way to work. 

I look forward to chatting with you all 

Vicky

Hi Vicky, hope you enjoy the forum.  I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as an embarrassingly rubbishy book, just books that are what you are in the mood for at the time!  :)

Hi Vicky, hope you enjoy the forum.  I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as an embarrassingly rubbishy book, just books that are what you are in the mood for at the time!  :)

I agree Ooshie, I have read some wonderfully uplifting chick lit.  It's always nice to read something a little lighter after a really gritty heavy book.

Welcome here :). Chick-lit is one of my favourite genres (along with fantasy, science-fiction, contemporary fiction..), I find reading a nice chick-lit book from time to time can be very relaxing.

I love the swedish/danish/norweign crime books that are around at the moment, re reading the sherlock holmes book, and also rather embarassingly rubbishy chick flick rubbish. 

There is nothing embarrassing about reading whatever you want to read and you won't be judged here... Have you read any Jojo Moyes or Kristin Hannah? :)