UK comparison websites

Star

Does anyone know of any websites for the UK that lets us know of price reductions on ebooks for kindle owners??

I have missed out on a couple of ebooks not realising that they were on special price and have now gone back up and I'm really annoyed :doh::lurker::banghead:

I'm not looking for free books necessarily just price reductions.

I wondered if there was an easier way rather than having to keep searching on amazon all the time as I have a fairly large list of books.

Thanks in advance :flowers2::friends3:

I don't know much about Kindle ebooks, but for my wishlist on Amazon I can set it to show items with price reductions. This shows all items on your wishlist with reductions though and not just kindle ebooks, and of course only the ones you have wishlisted. I don't know of any site, sorry :(.

Thanks Anthea.

I never really use the wishlist function. I didn't realise it told you if something had come down in price.

I think i'll start using that from now on. It can only help. Can't it.

:friends3::smile:

If you're a student you can use studentbeans.com, I don't have an e-reader but they send you an email occasionally telling you the best deals on everything from e-books to clothes and restaurants. I don't think you can use it if your not a student, so I'm sorry if your not and that was useless :blush2:

I think it would be a good idea if we had a thread on the forum where we can tell each other about good book/ e-book deals we come across, do we already have something like that?

If you're a student you can use studentbeans.com, I don't have an e-reader but they send you an email occasionally telling you the best deals on everything from e-books to clothes and restaurants. I don't think you can use it if your not a student, so I'm sorry if your not and that was useless :blush2:

I think it would be a good idea if we had a thread on the forum where we can tell each other about good book/ e-book deals we come across, do we already have something like that?

Thanks Hayley. Sadly I'm not a student :-(

There is a thread going for deal prices already.

The kind of site I was looking for is something like http://kindlenationdaily.com/ it's just it's for the US so it's no good. Something like that for the UK is what I'm after.

Hmmm, what about this site:

http://www.bookclubforum.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/11149-kindle-and-ebooks-deals/page__st__20

I've found the kind of site I was after. It's not a camparison site (that's not what I acutally wanted whoops lol) :blush2::giggle2:

I just wanted a site where you can monitor books that have dropped in price etc.

Anyway try this http://www.ereaderiq.co.uk/pricewatch/ thought you might find it helpful.

If anybody uses any other sites like this please post here and let me know thanks ;)