Hello from me

Mrs_Bookworm

Hi all,

My name's Beth, 22 and from Yorkshire.

I love reading (obviously otherwise I wouldn't be here). After starting and finishing a book in the afternoon yesterday I wanted to find somewhere I could go for a chat about the books I've read, so here I am.

If someone could explain the site, like can I join in with any post and is there somewhere for me to write reviews :)

Thanks

Beth

Hi Mrs Bookworm and welcome to our forum.

Please have a look at the rules guidelines and faqs here - they are a good introduction.

You can post as many reviews as you like about books you have read. The library is divided into different genres, to make it easier to find discussions about a particular book. We also have a general thread, for general discussions, and as apart from books, this forum has also developed into a little communicty, in the lounge we have other threads which do not particulary have a lot to do with books, but are for general day to day chit chat.

Hope this helps - but anyway, I'm sure you'll find your way around in no time at all.

Hello Beth! :welcome2:

In addition to the info Maureen has posted, you'll also find that members often set themselves up with their own reading list thread where we keep a note of the books we read and/or review them, so if you can't find a thread for a specific book, you might be able to search and find that someone has written about it in their reading blog :)

What was the book you read in an afternoon? Must have been good to have engrossed you that much! :smile2:

Hi Mrs Bookworm and welcome to our forum.

Please have a look at the rules guidelines and faqs here - they are a good introduction.

You can post as many reviews as you like about books you have read. The library is divided into different genres, to make it easier to find discussions about a particular book. We also have a general thread, for general discussions, and as apart from books, this forum has also developed into a little communicty, in the lounge we have other threads which do not particulary have a lot to do with books, but are for general day to day chit chat.

Hope this helps - but anyway, I'm sure you'll find your way around in no time at all.

Thanks Maureen I will pop downstairs and boot up the pc I'm sure it will be easier to find my way round on there than on my phone.

Hello Beth! :welcome2:

In addition to the info Maureen has posted, you'll also find that members often set themselves up with their own reading list thread where we keep a note of the books we read and/or review them, so if you can't find a thread for a specific book, you might be able to search and find that someone has written about it in their reading blog :)

What was the book you read in an afternoon? Must have been good to have engrossed you that much! :smile2:

Ooo that sounds like a plan keeping a list of the books, good idea.

I read 'The Diary of a Submissive' by Sophie Morgan. It's the true side of 50 Shades of Grey apparently but is written far better and must have hooked me more than 50 Shades as I finished it in the afternoon.

As I was browsing I noticed the Reading Circle, can anyone join these too :)

Thanks again guys