Hello! New here :)

ritu_mallick

Hi everyone!

I am Rituparna (you can call me Ritu), 22, from London (originally from India). I am a Software Engineer working at Accenture, London and cannot live without books. I have been in love with words and stories since I was 3 when my grandmother and nanny read stories to me. And since I learnt to read, no one could or can keep books away from me he he. :readingtwo:

I love reading mostly Historical fictions, Mysteries, Crime and Thrillers, Chick-lit and Fantasy.

I cant name my favourite books as there are too many :smile: Although my most favourite will always remain to be the Harry Potter books. No matter how many times I read them, they never get old. However, my favourite authors are J.K. Rowling, John Green, Nicholas Sparks, Sidney Sheldon, Sophie Kinsella, Jane Austen, and many more.

Look forward to chatting books with you all!

Ritu

Hello Rituparna, and welcome :)

I live in India and it's lovely to see an Indian name - it's a Bengali one, isn't it?

I do find the sweetest-sounding ones usually are.

Hiiii Bree!

Yes i am a bengali :) surprised to see someone recognised my name as a bengali name he he. Where are you from?

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to posting here :)

Ritu, I'm from the south - Bangalore - though I've moved from there now.

And I do love loads of things about Bengal - Calcutta is one my favourite places to visit - especially around Dussehra :)

Welcome again, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...