Nyoron ~

Nocturnal

Hi everyone, I'm Enko! I was looking for a book forum for a while now.

I started reading when I was very little, but seriously ventured into those waters in 7th grade. My favorite genre is epic fantasy, I'm a hardcore fangirl of Tolkien's and Erikson's books, though I also love psychological works of Haruki Murakami.

Otherwise, my passion is travelling and gaming. Oh, and I watch anime, a lot of it.

If anyone cares, here's my goodreads profile:

http://www.goodreads.com/EnkoKasumi

Sorry for double-posting, I can't seem to edit the first post. Messed up the url.

My favorite genre is epic fantasy, I'm a hardcore fangirl of [. . .] Erikson's books

At last! I thought I'd forever be the only Erikson fan on here :D Loving your Rake avatar on goodreads :cool:

Welcome! Remember what they say: first in, last out :giggle2:

At last! I thought I'd forever be the only Erikson fan on here :D Loving your Rake avatar on goodreads :cool:

Welcome! Remember what they say: first in, last out :giggle2:

And may we slay a lot of children.

Thank you all!

Hello Enko and welcome to the forum! Murakami's great :)

Oh, and you'll be able to edit your posts after you have made 10 posts on here. If you are unsure about the different rules and policies on here, you can check them out over here, for example :)

Enjoy the forum! :)

Hello Enko and welcome to the forum! Murakami's great :)

Oh, and you'll be able to edit your posts after you have made 10 posts on here. If you are unsure about the different rules and policies on here, you can check them out over here, for example :)

Enjoy the forum! :)

Thanks. Your forum looks quite different from the others I've been hanging around on. Posting mechanics and the like, I mean. It'll take a bit to get used to. :)

That sounds so bad out of context :lol: But then Karsa was bad back then :D

I started a thread for the series here - stop by if you get the chance :smile:

It sure does. A friend of mine actually has it printed on a shirt, good thing English is not our native language.

I'm going to post in it now.

Another thing (be jealous!)... I met Mr. Erikson in Croatia a week ago. :D

Cool! Promoting FoD? Pictures? :smile:

He was there for the SciFi/Fantasy festival. There was a bit of promotion of course. We weren't allowed to take pictures for some reason, and only hired photographers/journalists did it. They're yet to upload them on the site. I did take a pic with Erikson since I staled him 3 days prior to the event. So I'll post that soon.