Hello. I'm new. My Short Introduction.

Nailed

Hello, My name is Lou and I am from Stoke. I am an NHS porter who is aiming at complete my A levels in Psychology and Anthropology and then I intend to continue down the degree line in order to open my future to the world of Psychology. I am recently married. I know, must be mad, but I love him. I am passionate about all things horse, and I have a beautiful mare called Cate who I worked my socks off for but she is worth every penny.

I was unable to read properly until I was around 10. Science and Maths have never been an issue, but my English at school was horrendous, and the support I got from my English teachers was appalling. When the family got a computer, I found that I needed to read, to be able to do anything on the computer. My reading improved ten fold and that is when I discovered my love for book.

I will read any book which is put in front of me. I love the classics, my most memorable classic being 'The Color Purple' by Alice Walker. I love the contemporary fiction but all in all I adore crime and thrillers with Tess Gerritsen being my favourite author. I hope to become an active member of this group and look forwards to getting to know everyone, and having some excellent book tips!

Lou x

Hi Lou.

Welcome to the forum, I personally think this is the friendliest forum on the net so I am sure you will like it here. There will be no shortage of book tips and lists to make you want to read more and more. :readingtwo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...