Need an exciting book

So I sprained my ankle and after 6 weeks of trying to run on it on and off I've given up and decided to let the bugger heal.. So I need a few book suggestions to keep myself occupied please :smile: I like books with an underlying theme of independence, I like it when the main protagonist achieves things despite the odds, I like exciting books that you can't put down most of all. My favorite book is "Restless" by William Boyd - a weird one for a 19 year old man but there you go :hide: Oh, and I mainly prefer it when the setting is Britain, cause I find them easier to relate to. So, if you could come up with a couple of suggestions I would be very grateful

Thank's guys :coolsnow:

Hi, I got to read this book "Fifty Shades of Grey" by E L James lately. The book has become a worldwide phenomenon. You can read the review and decide why you should or should not opt to lay your hands on this book.

Edited by Kylie
Deleted link and self-promotion

Have you read The Hunger Games trilogy? I read the first book in 2 days, then as soon as I had finished, I had to go off and download the next two books - I'm pretty sure that I read them within a couple of days!

I can recommend The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood - great book about a dystopian future.

Unfortunately, neither of them are set in Britain but there are both very good books.