Hello from another newbie

monkeybubbles

Hi all,

I'm not one for introductions but didn't want to just jump straight in to posting or the reading circle so figured I say hello here first.

I'm Niki and quite obviously love reading ;)

I have 2 young children so don't get to read as often as I used to but still try to enjoy at least a book a week.

I often feel quite lost at the end of a book, especially if it's a series and always seem to struggle to decide what to read next. I'm hoping that joining in with the reading circle will force me to expand my genre choices a little and read things I wouldn't normally have read past the blurb.

Look forward to talking books with you all. :readingtwo:

x

Hello Niki,

Your id made me smile :)

Do feel free to jump into any thread you see.

And I don't think you'll have to worry not knowing what to read next - as chesilbeach already mentioned - lots of suggestions and recommendations here!

I often feel quite lost at the end of a book, especially if it's a series and always seem to struggle to decide what to read next.

Hey Niki!

I have this problem too! Like it's been said people on here are always suggesting things to read :)