krayne

Hello!

I am new to this forum but definitely not new to books! I am sure this is a mutual feeling for pretty much everyone on this site but books are my passion!

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."- Charles W. Eliot

I love to read anything with a good story but give me a tall stately gentleman with a dark past and a audacious companion to go with him and I am utterly hooked.

I'm also a sucker for good witty banter between characters you can see yourself getting along with if only you were that lucky.

Yours,

Kate

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

My top ten definitely varies. I am just getting out of the YA section and moving into Adult Fiction so right now my favorites consist of Harry Potter of course, the Hunger Games, and almost anything by John Green. I LOVED Looking For Alaska and Paper Towns. My most recent conquest was the Fifty Shades series by E.L. James and I've just started The Athena Project by Brad Thor, it was recommended by a friend.

My eye tends to wander and I I've recently decided to spend some time reading the sequels of books that I have already read and I didn't even know that they had come out with a sequel. :P

Hi Kate, if you like witty banter between characters, I would recommend the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovitch, I have read the first 3 and they are pretty funny.

Welcome to the forum