Hello from Florida

gidgmon

Hi everyone. My name is April and I hail from central Florida. I am an avid reader and my tastes are all over the place. I tend to go on kicks as far as reading goes. I'll read nothing but noir for awhile then switch to historical fiction and so on. Lately I've been reading mostly fantasy. Something new to me. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

Ben-Florida is nice now, but come mid-summer I would gladly trade you places. The heat gets to be oppresive.

Hi April, welcome to the forum I see your reading Voyager at the moment I've read the first two books in the Outlander series am I right in thinking that Voyager is the third :smile:

Julie-I am originally from Dayton Ohio. I've been to Akron a few times. Love Cedar Point!

Kidsmum-It is the third. I am enjoying them but I am looking forward to the next book where Claire won't be the only POV. She can get on my nerves sometimes.

Thanks again for the welcomes.

Gidg --

That is so very interesting. . We've driven through Dayton before, but I'm not familair with anything there. My husband has been to the Wright Patterson museum. He loves it !

Small world isnt it ? My husband's cousin was a priest in Melbourne when he first got out of seminary and entered the priesthood. We havent heard from him in many years, so not sure where he is now . It's a beautiful city ,but they didn't take kindly to Ohio drivers who were clueless as to which lane to be in ! :)