sarahdale24

Nicholas Sparks!

Just finished my second Nicholas Sparks book 'Safe Haven'.

Although I enjoyed it and it made me cry I didn't think it was a patch on 'The Best of Me' that I read last year & I was surprised. It's not a sad book unlike some of his. Yes it made me shed a tear or two but that's because it was moving!!

I still love him though. His one of my all time favourite authors.

The film Safe Haven is out early next year and the film 'The Best of Me' is out 2014. 'The Best of Me' will make an awesome chick flick I think. Make sure you take a box of tissues with you though boy it will make you howl!!!!

I am about 15% into Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and so far I really like the book. It has been on the top 10 best seller list in the U.S. a very long time.

I am in love with Nicholas Sparks books. I have read almost every one of them and have loved them all. Some of them are kind of predictable because he has a very specific genre that he writes and sticks to the same types of stories. 

I really liked True Believer/At First Sight because unlike some people that have posted, I love a good tragedy. Safe Haven was a good change of pace though that didn't have a terrible, tragic ending.

Someone posted that The Best Of Me will be made into a movie in 2014. If that is true I look forward to seeing it. That book would make a great movie. 

I own several of his books, I've read three of them and six are on the TBR (with a seventh on the way..). The rest of his books are on my wishlist. I really liked the ones I've read so far, they are The Notebook, The Lucky One and The Wedding. I've seen two films based on two of his books and own several films that I haven't watched yet.