• Announcements

• Hayley

Late Autumn Supporter Giveaway   11/27/2020

I know that winter is well on the way, but I'm sneaking the autumn giveaway in here, right at the end of the season...     I thought this giveaway seemed particularly appropriate for this year: Dear Reader: The Comfort and Joy of Books by Cathy Rentzenbrink.  I'm sure some of you will have heard of this book. It came out in September and has had brilliant reviews. It's been described as a love letter to reading and I think all of us have truly appreciated 'the comfort and joy of books' this year.  It is also a really beautiful hardback. Please excuse my picture-taking skills, it's really hard to get a good picture of something that's shiny!   As always, patreon supporters will be automatically entered into the draw. If you're not a supporter but you'd like to join our patreon you can do so here:  bookclubforum.co.uk is creating a book community | Patreon
Sign in to follow this  
brixen

are you waiting any books to be released in 2018

im waiting  the following books to be released 

This Is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn to See 

Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds 

what about you guys,,

I've just had a look and didn't realise that the 2nd book, Can't Hurt Me is written by David Goggins. I've seen a few of his interviews and he is probably the most intense person I've ever come across. I do wonder how helpful his book will be given that the vast majority of the population cannot match his level of commitment or intensity.

Oh and welcome to the forum.