First read of 2012?

chaliepud

Mine was 'A portrait of the artist as a young man' by Joyce and a collection of short stories by Saki. I haven't read much during Christmas holidays, my children and I were mostly watching movies and shopping during the super sales. Just spending time together. Now they're back at school I've increased my reading again. I missed it so much. I'm finally reading books which were on my list for a loooooong time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster Hunter by Josh Gates (kinda a fan of the show) and loved it! He tells of all the places he has travelled and the sights he has seen, and I am a bit of a travler myself.

I just started Raymond E. Feist - Rides A Dread Legion, which is a part of a two book series, and part of the main story that's many books long.It's been slow going to get into it for me, I'm only up to chapter 7 after three days of reading (they are aroud 20 page chapters).