Sign in to follow this  
Tai_Mai_Shu

Looking for recommendations...

I'm a big fan of whodunit that has police and detectives putting clues together to find the serial killer. I love Michael Connelly, Robert Crais, Jeffery Deaver and one of Jefferson Parker's Blue Hour and looking for something similar to these.

Edited by Tai_Mai_Shu

The Anniversary Man by R J Ellory is about the search for a serial killer and I would recommend it, very good. If you like Crais and Connelly you could try John Sandford and James Lee Burke who both write an excellent series around a police detective.

Jo Nesbo :)

Which book should I start with?

The Anniversary Man by R J Ellory is about the search for a serial killer and I would recommend it, very good. If you like Crais and Connelly you could try John Sandford and James Lee Burke who both write an excellent series around a police detective.

Thank you.

I looked John Sandford and the Lucas Davenport sounds good to me. It will be my next read as soon as I finish what I'm reading now.

Which book should I start with?

Start with The Redbreast then, in order, Nemesis, The Devil's Star, The Redeemer, The Snowman and The Leopard :)

You could try Nelson DeMille. He's a mystery writer. Several of his books revolve around a police officer or an investigator for the military. I would suggest The General's Daughter or Up country.