The Walking Dead

Weave

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we don't.  Is it any good?

I'm really quite sad the third season is over - it's been my favourite show these past few months, which is a real surprise as I wasn't overly keen on the first two seasons.  I think it hit its stride this year :smile:

Whats good about it is that it's live, and very often there's stars from the show on...they don't really give away secrets,  but it's nice to see them out of character a bit;  on the season finale they had Norman Reedus (Daryl) and Chad Coleman (Tyreese)

Whats good about it is that it's live, and very often there's stars from the show on...they don't really give away secrets,  but it's nice to see them out of character a bit;  on the season finale they had Norman Reedus (Daryl) and Chad Coleman (Tyreese)

We have a similar thing after Game of Thrones each week, although it isn't live, and the guy who hosts it is very annoying, and it tries to be funny and fails miserably.  But apart from that it's great! :doh:  :giggle2:

We have a similar thing after Game of Thrones each week, although it isn't live, and the guy who hosts it is very annoying, and it tries to be funny and fails miserably.  But apart from that it's great! :doh:  :giggle2:

Yeah lol, I watched that once and found it so annoying and patronising, he seems to think it is a kids show or something lol.

I came very late to this show - last week I was off work, I felt ill, and the weather was crap, so I watched all 3 seasons! I do prefer the 1st season, because I think they started to lengthen it too much for the longer seasons. I did get annoyed with The Gov and Rick, as it seemed like a massive ego fight for them, but the former is certainly a twisted, nasty character.

I did have a few nights where I thought a bit too much about zombies, as I avoid zombie films etc, but I loved the show enough to put up with that!  :hide:  It'll be a long wait until season 4.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i havent watched the mid season finale yet although i ve got it there to watch, but ive been happy enough with the 4th season so far, i really think theres more to the series with carol to come though!

It was good.

Couldn't see the point in blowing the prison apart with a tank if they were planning on living there, though

and

Yay, no more homespun wisdom courtesy of Hershel :giggle2: 

When you're writing your reply, the 3rd box across at the top, which is blue and green, is for you to enter 'special BB code' - there's a drop down, and you'll see 'spoiler'.

Alternatively, just use the following code around the text:

[spoiler]text you want to hide[/spoiler]