Castle

frankie

Finally got the first season from Lovefilm! Just finished the first episode and thought it was great. Fillion's character is brilliant and has a great dynamic with what's-her-name. Can't wait to watch some more.

Watching series 2, really enjoying it. Love it when Castle comes out in the Browncoat uniform!!

That was quick :D I'm pleased for you, and also kinda sad, because I was so happy that someone was as far behind on the series as me, they are showing (or just finished showing, that is) season 2 over here, and we are so behind you guys in the UK and I'm bummed about it. But now you're catching up and you're going to leave me hanging :(:D

I hate Castle. I used to love it at first, but now I hate it. It's like every episode's got the same template with a few blanks in it, and a four year old just fills those blanks in, and voila! You have a complete TV series. I'm not sure if you get me. I'm awful at explaining things. But I feel like every episode's almost the same. Just a few small differences in between. And at some time around the season finale, it gets a bit more different. But the rest of the episodes just stay the same. I also noticed that the bad guy gets caught almost exactly 10 minutes before the episode ends. So whenever Castle or Beckett nearly catches the bad guy sooner than that, I'm like "Nope, that's not the bad guy. It's not 50 minutes yet". And every time I turn out to be right.

C'mon, that's true to pretty much all of the crime shows on TV :) Why should Castle be any different? If they caught the bad guy in the first ten minutes, what would be there for the remainder of the episode?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was quick :D I'm pleased for you, and also kinda sad, because I was so happy that someone was as far behind on the series as me, they are showing (or just finished showing, that is) season 2 over here, and we are so behind you guys in the UK and I'm bummed about it. But now you're catching up and you're going to leave me hanging :(:D

It started playing everyday on TV other here and I am only a few episodes behind. Don't worry though I will be having a break soon for a while. Wouldn't want to leave you hanging! :D

• 5 weeks later...

It started playing everyday on TV other here and I am only a few episodes behind. Don't worry though I will be having a break soon for a while. Wouldn't want to leave you hanging! :D

Half way through series two and it just stepped a gear! really great stuff, starting to get addicted :blush2:

Bless you :D Well now that I have a functioning computer, maybe I could get my hands on the season through some other media than TV... you know, in a very legal way :yes: So I could catch up!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've only recently started watching this show and although I'm only about 11 episodes in (the last episode I saw was Season 2, Episode 1) I'm hooked.  Nathan Fillion is lovely by the way!!  I don't think I've ever seen him in anything before, although apparently he was in an episode of Lost so I would have seen him in that but I can't picture him in it.  I might need to look out that episode!

I've just purchased all the fiction books I can find in paperback form that are connected to the show - the ones written by 'Richard Castle' - four Nikki Heat books, along with the fifth on pre-order, and a Derrick Storm novel.  Has anyone read any of them?

I'm hooked.  Nathan Fillion Stana Katic is lovely by the way!! 

Fixed that (for my own benefit :giggle2: ) :D

I have one of the Nikki Heat books, but I haven't read it as yet :smile:

There are real Nikki Heat books? They're not made up for the story line of Castle?

No. They are real. "Richard Castle" is listed as the author of them. You can buy them for real. I have one of them.