Hello, all!

libri vermis

What an alphabetical beginning :friends0: I reckon me and you will get along nicely.

I look forward to conversing with you - some of your favourite authors being mine (Bradbury and Le Guin), and others being ones I've been meaning to try for ages (Sawyer, Williams, Wolfe). I'm also 16 pages in my first ever Dean Koontz book, I'll let you know how I get along...

I suppose I'll just have to forgive you Donaldson.

What an alphabetical beginning :friends0: I reckon me and you will get along nicely.

Methodical me is at constant war with my less linear side. :lol:

I look forward to conversing with you - some of your favourite authors being mine (Bradbury and Le Guin), and others being ones I've been meaning to try for ages (Sawyer, Williams, Wolfe). I'm also 16 pages in my first ever Dean Koontz book, I'll let you know how I get along...

I suppose I'll just have to forgive you Donaldson.

Dean Koontz is a new favorite of mine. I have only read four of his books, but I have enjoyed what I have read, and am looking forward to reading more.

I understand your feelings about Donaldson. People seem to either love him or hate him. I guess you cannot call his writing benign. :D

Thanks for the welcome. I have not read the Frankenstein trilogy yet, but it's in my TBR pile, which is quite large. :friends0::D

We'd be disappointed if it wasn't. :lol: