Scrapbooking

Purple Princess

If you're not bothered about longevity then any blank journal will do, if you want to preserve them as long as possible then go for a proper scrapbook with page protectors and look into acid free paper/cardstock :lol:

Thanks ScarletBella! I'm quite looking forward to it :irked:

Between books and scrapbooking stash I'm surprised I'm not bankrupt already :irked: Although I've been good lately and not bought any stash for nearly 2 months & I had a huge clearout, most of which I managed to sell on that auction site!

Well, I think you should definitely try it - it's so much fun! In fact, if you let me know what sort of stuff you like I'll have a look and see if I can send you some stash as I have enough to last me several centuries :irked:

Well, I think you should definitely try it - it's so much fun! In fact, if you let me know what sort of stuff you like I'll have a look and see if I can send you some stash as I have enough to last me several centuries :lol:

Aww thanks :lol: I'll have to find some pics and a book and see how I get on from there. Another payday quest :irked: