Ncis

Maureen

Does anyone watch this? The new season is on FX on Fridays, but they are doing a re run of earlier seasons every day Mon-Fri at 9:00 (that will be 8:00 british time). On Fri its a double bill, cause the new season is on at 10:00.

Today it's the start of season 2...

I love this!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ADORE NCIS! I've seen right up to the finale of season 6 and it's explosively good stuff!

I have a bit of a thing for the NCIS boys, GIbbs, McGee and DeNozzo. That said, I like Ziva and LOVE Abbey - she's totally rockin'!

OH WOW I HAVE FIVE SEASONS ON DVD ... okay I'll calm down now. I just LOVE this show.

My favourite character is Donald 'Ducky' Mallard! David McCallum is so cute and if I was a young woman when he was a young man I would have had posters on my wall of him.

After him my fave is Abby.

I can't stand Tony I just want to hurt him for always making fun of McGee whom I want to protect from Gibbs glare!

My favourite character is Donald 'Ducky' Mallard! David McCallum is so cute and if I was a young woman when he was a young man I would have had posters on my wall of him.

Mr McCallum was rather scrummy in his youth, but I also think he's rather a distinguished-looking older gent - he's still got that twinkle in his eye!

davidmccallum.th.jpgmccallum1sized.th.jpgdavidmccallum2.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone watch the One Show earlier? The delightfully charming and absolutely drool worthy David McCallum was on - they spoke a lot about NCIS even showed a clip from Season Five!!!! I am watching Season Two at the moment. The first episode. I needed David McCallum ... I am feeling poorly.

Apparently they are doing NCIS: LA style too!!!!

Ooooohhhh yes, Heather, thanks for that. This evening my parents and I watched three episodes of Season Two. The one where he fell for the doctor - it had my favourite Abby/Ducky moment of all time ... even my mum reacted to this:

"Well if this doesn't work out then I am still available!" mmmm

Yes PLEASE! Wear your work clothes, Ducky!

I actually think CSI has gone off the boil a bit over the last season or so. Warwick is dead, Grissam is gone, Sarah has b*ggered off (thank Gods - I could never stand her!) and it's all just a bit old hat now. I still watch it though!

NCIS is really still taking off and doing great. It's interesting and alol the characters are developing nicely, the plotlines are excellent - it's all good!

What I find really funny is that NCIS, which was a spin-off from JAG, is now getting its own spin-off with NCIS LA - LOL!

Several of them showed up in Regular NCIS in what will now be a "cross over" episode. More info on IMDb HERE. There's not a whole lot of info at the moment though...

Chris O'Donnell is lovely! And then there's LL Cool J - I love Mr J!

It starts in the US in the autumn but I haven't been able to find when it starts here. We are always a couple months behind so I iomagine we will get in January. Can't wait!

Earlier CSI was excellent, it's only recently, i.e the last series or so, that it's gone of the boil a bit. It's still good, just not as good as it was...

I LOVE Ziva! In fact I prefer her to Kate - I found Kate a little ... bossy and annoying at times, but Ziva is a character that has definite potential and I love how she has softened throughout.

I can't wait to see season six!

I never liked Kate either but poor Ziba whats going to happen to her now and who is Gibbs new team?:she:

I keep missing this, I missed the last episode but my mum informs me The team has been dispersed?

Although I recently read (on wikipedia, which means it MUST be fact) that Gibbs gathers his team back?

I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Although, the series-jumping on channel 5 is amusing because my mum doesn't know the difference between Ziva or Kate hehe.