Tess Gerritsen

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Has anybody read any of her books?

I picked up The Surgeon today for 40p and liked the look of it from the back cover.

I also picked up a couple of Linda Farstein and one Lisa Gardner, I really do HAVE to stop buying until I can get my (to read* list down, LOL

:D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read The Apprentice and really enjoyed. It's a follow on (although not actually a sequel) to The Surgeon, so I got hold of that, and liked that too. The Sinner was also good.

I recently read one of her older ones.. can't remember the name, and it was quite a bit different - it reminded me of John Saul's older books.

I've just been flicking through Amazon, and Gravity sounds really cool - has anyone tried that one?

• 1 month later...

I have now read:

The Surgeon

The Apprentice

In Their Footsteps

Life Support

Harvest (which is my favourite so far)

I have, sat on my shelf, waiting to be read:

The Sinner

Body Double

Gravity

And Vanished on its way via the library :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am another big Gerritsen fan. I have read all the Jane Rizzoli/Maura Isles books (The Surgeon, The Apprentice, The Sinner, Body Double, and Vanish), and am now working my way through the other books of which I have read Life Support, and Call After Midnight. I wouldn't say that Call After Midnight is a romance - it's still a thriller.

Warning about these books - once you start you can't stop, so make sure you have a few hours spare when you start.

• 2 months later...
Has anybody read any of her books?

I picked up The Surgeon today for 40p and liked the look of it from the back cover.

I also picked up a couple of Linda Farstein and one Lisa Gardner, I really do HAVE to stop buying until I can get my (to read* list down, LOL

:)

I love her books I've got nearly all of them the Surgeon is one I don't have.

If you write to her via her the way you write to her is by leaving a message in her guestbook at her website she'll send you a signed pic all you need to do is request one I did :cry:

http://www.tessgerristsen.com

I am another big Gerritsen fan. I have read all the Jane Rizzoli/Maura Isles books (The Surgeon, The Apprentice, The Sinner, Body Double, and Vanish), and am now working my way through the other books of which I have read Life Support, and Call After Midnight. I wouldn't say that Call After Midnight is a romance - it's still a thriller.

Warning about these books - once you start you can't stop, so make sure you have a few hours spare when you start.

that is so true once you read one of these books you can't put them down! :agreed: