Freya North - Love Rules

Has anybody read this? I got up to page 88 and then gave up but I'm not sure if I could go back and try to finish it.

If you've read it, does anything interesting ever happen? Is it worth continuing? Or is it just more of the same? I was finding it a bit tedious, it seemed to be more descriptions of people's day to day life with nothing really exciting going on.

Hmm - I read a Freya North book a few years ago and hated it. I can't remember which on it was though so I'll have a search on Amazon and see if it was the same one.

What I found really annoying was that she kept drifting from first person to third person!

ETA: Well, none of them ring a bell, although I think it was one of the 'girl names' ones!

Hmm - I read a Freya North book a few years ago and hated it. I can't remember which on it was though so I'll have a search on Amazon and see if it was the same one.

What I found really annoying was that she kept drifting from first person to third person!

ETA: Well, none of them ring a bell, although I think it was one of the 'girl names' ones!

Jane Green does that first/third thing as well. Sometimes she borders on the second, which is a tad gimmicky and damn confusing! :)

Re: Freya North. I found her first three novels in a charity shop for 50p (not each - I mean all in)! What are they called? Holly, Molly and Dolly or something? Carrie, Barry and Larry? :tong:

I've read freya north books for years too.

I've read "Love Rules" it's a good read,!

Thanks SBW, does anything very interesting happen after page 88 or does it continue at roughly the same pace for the rest of the book?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive read some Freya North books.... i think they were 'Fen', 'Pip' and 'Polly' but i wan't fussed on them. I found they dragged quite a lot, it could have been cut down quite a bit, as i thought there was too much 'extra' bits in it that weren't really needed.

I want to read 'Pillow Talk' now though, i quite like the sound of it =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...