"A Discourse to the Infidel, a Muslim's Apology"

Hello,

I don't suppose anyone knows anything about a fiction book called "A Discourse to the Infidel, a Muslim's Apology" by "Earl Grey", do they, please?

It used to be on the Authonomy site for unpublished authors but the site closed suddenly last year, and where the book is now I have no idea.

I started reading it but you couldn't download from Authonomy, you had to read online and at the time we only had dial-up internet (honestly!). I went away for a little while, during which time I forgot about A Discourse.... I remembered it last year (we have wifi now!) but Authonomy had closed and all the books that had been on it had gone. I emailed the Authonomy administrators but no one ever got back to me. I've tried Googling etc but there's no trace of the book, which i'm actually rather surprised about, as it was really good, and it had lots of good comments (as in left by people who liked the book, rather than fellow authors looking for good reviews of their books in return).

If someone could help me find it, that would be so great.

Thanks for reading!

I couldn't find anything either.  If you're able to recall anything else that the same author wrote on that site, perhaps try Googling that title instead, and that might at least lead you to a contact point?  (Assuming of course that they transferred their work elsewhere.)  As the author was/is unpublished, it's a bit of a tricky one.

Edited by Onion Budgie