Have You Seen…?

Kylie

I watched the first few episodes and thought it was pretty poor, tbh.  One of my colleagues really like it , though, so . . .   :shrug:

I think this was an episode from maybe the second season, or at least one of the later episodes from first season, so maybe it got better as the storyline developed. You know me, I'm into crime stuff, it seemed like something I might enjoy watching from the start :) 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, no one has... now I have to watch it with covers up to my chin.

I havent seen it, i heard some bad reviews , put me off, but having said that i love bad horror films that no one else seems to like.

Great, no one has... now I have to watch it with covers up to my chin.

I have, Anna. It isn't frightening at all. I was more than a little disappointed with the movie to be honest. I like good horror films, cheesy horror films, but The Purge was just plain silly...and boring. However, many others had a different opinion.

I have, Anna. It isn't frightening at all. I was more than a little disappointed with the movie to be honest. I like good horror films, cheesy horror films, but The Purge was just plain silly...and boring. However, many others had a different opinion.

I was thinking of watching this too. It looks like a film to miss.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have you watched Cuckoo? Some British series, I presume. Any good? It's starting in 30 minutes. :shrug:

The first season of 'Cuckoo' because Andy Samberg is really funny, the second season, wasn't as good, Taylor Lautner is not funny :lol:

• 2 months later...

Anyone seen this miniseries?

topofthelakeposter.jpg 

It's a BBC production from 2013 starring Elisabeth Moss and Holly Hunter. A crime detective returns home to a small New Zealand town and is soon invested in a case. 

I just watched the first episode after having bought the DVD. I was very impressed. I was hooked probably already 5 minutes into the episode. 

I recently read that the series will return for a season 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently watched 'Spiral' shown on BBC4 on Saturday nights. It was a French language police crime drama and was unbelievably good, in fact so much so that I subsequently bought the box set of the first 4 Seasons, something I've never done before!For all of you who like your cop dramas this, in my opinion, is one of the best. A 6th Season is being filmed this year and I can't wait. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072wk9 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Wayward Pines? It airs tonight over here and I'm wondering if I should watch it. Coincidentally a Finnish Goodreads friend of mine is currently reading the book and so I also found out that the series is based on a book. I'm intrigued!

Edited by frankie

Has anyone seen Wayward Pines? It airs tonight over here and I'm wondering if I should watch it. Coincidentally a Finnish Goodreads friend of mine is currently reading the book and so I also found out that the series is based on a book. I'm intrigued!

I watched the first taster episode and whilst the storyline isn't the same as Twin Peaks it had that same feel to it.. I will try the next one and see how it goes. :)

I watched the first taster episode and whilst the storyline isn't the same as Twin Peaks it had that same feel to it.. I will try the next one and see how it goes. :)

Haha, I also immediately thought of Twin Peaks when I read the synopsis of the TV show :D That show was legendary... I think I shall give the show a try if I can only remember to tune in on time. Should probably set the alarm... :D 

Haha, I also immediately thought of Twin Peaks when I read the synopsis of the TV show :D That show was legendary... I think I shall give the show a try if I can only remember to tune in on time. Should probably set the alarm... :D

Let me know what you think.. I'm going to see if I can set the TV up for the second episode.. thanks for the reminder! :)

Haha, you're welcome, glad I could be of service :D I missed the first five minutes of the show so I don't know what I may have missed... I don't know what to make of it yet. I only know that I got a really summery feeling and thought I must watch the rest, because summers are all about thrillers and that sort of stuff. :shrug: Go figure! :D