Pets - 2015

frankie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've somehow missed this, sorry for the late response! :blush: Awwww, with the wagging tail at the vet's :D What an attention seeker! I like those, because I like to give attention to dogs :blush::D And for him to want to see who's coming in and if they'll play with him :D Awwwww!! Do you have pictures of his smiley face on FB or on here? 

How's he doing these days, by the way? I hope he's on the mend  :empathy:

Sorry for that late reply. :thud:

He's doing ok now. The steroid eyedrops seemed to have cleared up the growth. He stopped taking them about 2 weeks ago, but we will still need to keep looking for any changes.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of his smiley face, because it's really hard to capture. Because it's usually when he's so excited, he's constantly moving around that you can only catch glimpses of it. I've seen many YouTube clips of dogs that sit there and smile for the video but he never does that....he's always wiggling about. :D

He's doing ok now. The steroid eyedrops seemed to have cleared up the growth. He stopped taking them about 2 weeks ago, but we will still need to keep looking for any changes.

Glad to hear Reuben's doing okay! :smile2: I hope he stays that way!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of his smiley face, because it's really hard to capture. Because it's usually when he's so excited, he's constantly moving around that you can only catch glimpses of it. I've seen many YouTube clips of dogs that sit there and smile for the video but he never does that....he's always wiggling about. :D

Haha, I can imagine :D Too busy having fun to stay still for pictures! 

As requested, here is the most recent photo of Chloe vs the TBR pile (althogh since this was taken Hunter's Kind came off the top and Uprooted went on). She's starting to get bored with having her photo taken next to the TBR.

CFwoEapW0AAnGPs.jpg

Catherine

Thanks, frankie! Although that expression is profound and weary boredom, getting her to look perky next to the TBR is hard these days!

Thanks, Nollaig! She wields her cute like a weapon sometimes :) And the fluffy is very important!

Catherine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Quinn and Cash are ok, Cash has decided to assert his dominance again with Quinn, this is third time he's tried and has not been successful.  Quinn might think she is a princess but she takes no cac from Cash. :)

• 2 months later...

Athena: I think I watched your video originally on FB, but it was fun to watch it again! Such adorable doggies :smile2:

I had a dog sitter gig later this month! :smile2: I'm again going to dog sit for a friend who's traveling, I'll be watching over the Chihuahua and Jack Russell Terrier for 4 days! I think it's on the Halloween weekend, so I think I'm going to read a lot of books and I'll be happy to have the dogs as company if I read scary books  :hide:   :lol:

Further great news: my landlord said that I can have pets. Well, I won't be having any because of my allergies, but it means that the Chihu and the Terrier can come visit me here in my home!!!! :smile2: For some reason they don't give me any sort of allergic reactions, so I'll be very happy to have them visit me! :)

Edit: My friend told me that his husband prefers me as the dog sitter, to any other dog sitters they've had. Apparently it's because I take the job very seriously and I don't mess about, but also because I love the dogs and I keep a journal of what we've done during the day and what's happened :) I like to write down any funny things that have happened or that I've noticed about the dogs :) 

Edited by frankie

• 1 month later...

I'm quite proud of my dog Boris at the moment :). He decided he wanted to go outside, so he stood upright and put his front paws on the door handle, then opened it up like a human! I have seen trained dogs do this in a TV series, but it's pretty awesome that Boris figured it out all on his own :D. That said, it can be quite unhandy too :P. I wish I'd been able to film it.