Claire's Book List 2015

chesilbeach

I had actually missed your stats post - very interesting! So many books, I had no idea you had read so many books! I too may nab a couple of the stats for my stat post this year - the male/female division being a main one, I think. I stole the rest of my stats from someone else (Lara, I think) - I'm completely unoriginal :lurker:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your stats round up Claire :) I will probably pinch it if you don't mind (your format that is .. I promise I won't claim to have read 170 books! :D People would see through it anyway! :D )

:lol: "These two are oddly synchronized in their reading... Soul sisters!" :D 

I love your stats round up Claire :) I will probably pinch it if you don't mind (your format that is .. I promise I won't claim to have read 170 books! :D People would see through it anyway! :D )

Well done on your 2015 reading :clapping: Very, very, impressive figures and so nice that, on the whole, you enjoyed all of your books and read some outstanding stories :)

Those 12 books that you'd be happy to read in a year had better be long ones :D .. what else would you do with your spare time? You'd be lost without a book. Though you would make (more) excellent cakes and patchwork quilts! :D

Thanks Kay. :)  No way am I letting you steal my format ... oh wait, you already have!!  :motz:  I'll be having serious words with you next time I see you missy. :theboss: 

I'm sure some of the English Counties books are going to take me ages, so I wouldn't mind betting I'd only read 12 books if I picked just those. :o

I had actually missed your stats post - very interesting! So many books, I had no idea you had read so many books! I too may nab a couple of the stats for my stat post this year - the male/female division being a main one, I think. I stole the rest of my stats from someone else (Lara, I think) - I'm completely unoriginal :lurker:

All this theft around the forum!!! I'm shocked.  :o:giggle2: