Richard and Judy Autumn 2013

Michelle

There seems to be so many of these now that they usually pass me by, but 2 titles caught my attention this time, so I thought I'd start a thread. :)

The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes - this one one has been mentioned a lot on my twitter feed, and is on my wish list. It's a murder thriller with a serial killer who can travel through time.

Instructions for a Heatwave by Maggie O'Farrell - it's no secret that I love her books, and this was no exception. In this one her characters are so well written, I really felt I was peeping in on their lives.

The rest I haven't heard of yet, but some look interesting...

Heartbreak Hotel by Debbie Moggach

Never Coming Back by Tim Weaver

The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier

The Twins by Saskia Sarginson - the only debut author on the list, and going on my wishlist 

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - will look into this one

Snow White Must Die by Nele Nuehaus

Michelle

My girl recently read The Shining Girls and said it's one of the best she's read in awhile . I haven't bought it, though, since the reviews aren't real great on it , plus I don't usually go much for the time travel stuff.

Only one book I've ever read, was a Time-Travel, and that was Jack Finney's   Time & Again . SO good ,loved the photos too. I'm always a sucker for old photos .

Just remembered - 11/22/63 was also a time travel book ,so now I've read 2 .    :)

Edited by julie