Hey guys!

I need your help in finding a good book to read! Me and my boyfriend are currently in a long distance relationship and we decided to read a book together. I love the great classics such as Pride and Prejudice and The Great Gatsby and when it comes to love stories Atonement may be one of my favourites. However, he wanted to read a love story which has a story similar to ours; loving at a distance. He also wants a happy ending. Now, without spoiling the ending, does anyone out there have a suggestion of a good love story?

Thanks!

Hi, the only thing that comes to mind at the moment is : 84 Charing Cross Road - a story about a bookseller in London who corresponds with a lady in US and a relationship gradually develops between the two. It is a charming book although it's quite short.

Thank you so much! I saw the movie when I was younger but don't recall the ending so that's good! And that it's short is good too, I tried to get him to read Anna Karenina but that didn't work... I'll have this one in mind as I consider my options! :)