What are some books that relate or resemble the game Alice Madness Returns?

I am new so I don't know if here's where questios are posted or what this is used for. I mainly use Yahoo Answers but I couldn't find any info about the question. If I am in the wrong senction pls redirect me or give me instructions to where I have to go. Thank you very much.

Hi :):welcomeboard:

In what way do you want it to resemble? Like a distorted fairytale sort of book? Because I think Angela Carter 'The Bloody Chamber' would be a good one to look at for that. Hope you find what you're looking for :smile:

The Bloody Chamber is a good one for distorting or rewriting fairytales is it particularly Alice you are looking for or any type of fairy tale

I have read Jasmyn - Alex Bell which is a reworking of the Swan Princess, The Book of Lost things - John Connolly which is not a reworking of a known fairytale but a fantasy adventure in the darker style. Sweetly - Jackson Pierce a grown up reworking of Hansel and Gretel and I have just started The Darker side of Oz - Scot Stanford which has so far proved to be very macabre retelling of the Wizrd of Oz

Ohh thank you sooo much, I haven't got an answer to this question in what since like forever in Yahoo. I haven't check the books out jet but at least I have a lead to find whatever I am looking for. Again, thank you two (Hayley & Pickle) very much I am ever so greatful for your time and help.