Dystopian novels

Chiara

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really into dystopian novels at the moment :smile: I have just read the whole Hunger Games trilogy and I absolutely loved it. I am now reading Crossed, the second book of the Matched series and I really want to read more dystopian books. Does anyone know some other good dystopian novels? :smile:

Divergent! Gotta try Divergent if you liked THG

• 4 years later...

I love dystopian fixtion(especially YA) and literally devour it! Thought I was running out of options when I stumbled on a series at my local thrift shop. After the Cure by Deirdre Gould. Had never heard of it, and I frequently search online lists. 

OMG it's AMAZING!! There are 5 books and they are amazingly written, realistic, draws you in! It's zombie based, which can seem unrealistic and overdone. These are NOT! They are A MUST READ! And someone just said the first book is free right now for digital. 

• 9 months later...

Young World by Chris Weitz may be considered dystopian fiction, as there are societies created by teenagers. It often has an air of Lord of the Flies, as some rude teenaged boys attempt to make a society, but the book itself focuses on a few good teenagers from a "good" society in New York. I would definitely recommend it for someone who likes dystopian fiction!