Looking for a book/story

Hi all,

This is going to be very vague, so I'll apologise now. My sister has charged me with the task of finding a book/story she read when her head was in a different place. She remembers that she enjoyed it,but can't remember a lot about it. I asked her to give me a description of a memorable part. What she gave me was a bit vague. I hope someone can help so here goes:

A young lady has gone to some kind of office to interview the female boss. the boss is a bit of a dragon. She's in the waiting room, waiting for the boss to (my sister thinks)get off the phone. The inerviewer meets the bosses male assistant (and my sister thinks the young lady thinks he's cute/good looking). The boss comes out and the secretary introduces the young lady. All hell breaks loose and the boss starts yelling at the young lady(some point around this time, my sister thinks the young lady may have wet herself a little,but she's not sure on that point). The boss tells the lady to leave and fires her assistant.

Sorry thats all she gave me. Hope someone has read this book/story. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. :)