What are you drinking just now?

Inver

Yuk, I'm just getting over a bad cold. I'm drinking coconut water with pineapple. :)

I really hope this doesn't turn into a cold, I've a friend hopefully visiting next weekend and would hate to cancel (although he might have to anyway as he's not great himself!) I'm overdosing on strepsils, but planning on drinking loads of water too as that's meant to help. Might get honey for tea.

Glad you're getting over the cold, they're really horrible aren't they. Coconut water with pineapple sounds very fancy!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying a long drink (from wiki: In Finlandlong drink refers either to a mixed drink made from gin and, most commonly, grapefruit soda, or to a fermented drink that comes close to the taste of gin and grapefruit juice.)

If you make it with vodka, it's a Greyhound :P

Can you make a Greyhound with, say, cranberry juice, or lime? Those are extra additives or what not, for a long drink over here :)

Cranberry juice and vodka is a Cosmopolitan :) Gin with tonic water and lime is a gin and tonic "with a twist".

I usually drink Martinis when I feel in the mood, with vodka instead of gin... but they have to be really "dirty" (with green olive juice). On the East coast, they serve them with ice. It's much better!

Cranberry juice and vodka is a Cosmopolitan :) Gin with tonic water and lime is a gin and tonic "with a twist".

Ah yes, the talk switched to vodka. The one I meant is made of gin and cranberry soda/juice. Very good :)

I usually drink Martinis when I feel in the mood, with vodka instead of gin... but they have to be really "dirty" (with green olive juice). On the East coast, they serve them with ice. It's much better!

I've heard of Cosmos and Martinis and stuff in many different American TV series, but I haven't had any of them... If I go to a bar, I'll always have a cider, long drink or beer, and that's that. :D I'm not very experimental...

Haha I drink just about anything! Beer mostly, but it's not too good for a diet ;)

I'm having an iced coffee made with almond milk and caramel. I love it! And it's really warm already outside.

Haha I drink just about anything! Beer mostly, but it's not too good for a diet ;)

I'm having an iced coffee made with almond milk and caramel. I love it! And it's really warm already outside.

I love iced coffee. I use Bustello and milk over ice. So good.