What are you drinking just now?

Inver

• 2 weeks later...

coffee....which I have just spilled a drip down my cleavage and am very nonchalantly trying to wipe without drawing attention to myself here (I am at work and on hold on the phone, so I can't shoot to the ladies room....and the fact that I work in the office at a welding company full of men isn't helping) :blush: :blush:

^^ :giggle2: Just this morning I was talking to someone whilst dipping biscuits into my tea and one biscuit got too soggy and dropped off onto my chin as I was shoving it in my mouth so had to do that wiping away whilst pretening I wasn't embarrassed thing :smile2:

currently treating myself to a pepsi max I haven't had any fizz for nearly a week now

^^ :giggle2: Just this morning I was talking to someone whilst dipping biscuits into my tea and one biscuit got too soggy and dropped off onto my chin as I was shoving it in my mouth so had to do that wiping away whilst pretening I wasn't embarrassed thing :smile2:

currently treating myself to a pepsi max I haven't had any fizz for nearly a week now

:D :D :D This happens to me often lol I find rich teas the main culprit lol I'm now having a coffee

It was a golden crunch they soak the tea up like a sponge :rolleyes:

I am currently drinking tea, without biscuits.

Mmm yeah golden crunch are a nightmare. Have you tried Biting both ends off of a twix then using it as a straw to suck the tea? It turns to mush and makes loads of mess but taste bloody great :):):)

coffee....which I have just spilled a drip down my cleavage and am very nonchalantly trying to wipe without drawing attention to myself here (I am at work and on hold on the phone, so I can't shoot to the ladies room....and the fact that I work in the office at a welding company full of men isn't helping) :blush: :blush:

Aw, go on...make a big show of it and give the boys a thrill! (Including the welder you like :wink:.)

I'm drinking a banana-flavoured Up & Go milk drink. Then I'll be focused on my Monster energy drink to get me through the day.

Aw, go on...make a big show of it and give the boys a thrill! (Including the welder you like :wink:.)

I love the way you think ;):giggle2:

am drinking coffee again...but a bit more carefully....for now :giggle2:

Mmm yeah golden crunch are a nightmare. Have you tried Biting both ends off of a twix then using it as a straw to suck the tea? It turns to mush and makes loads of mess but taste bloody great :):):)

No I am not that keen on twix but I have tried it with kitkats and tim tams although I haven't been able to find tim tams for some years now I should try it with penguins as they are similar

currently drinking water - mmmm yum :(