Michelle

Yes, but you did the bulk of it and all the worrying over your new baby. ;) You should see quite a few of them popping up - I had many requests for them and they're all different. :)

Stop it Abby! You're making it worse! lurker.gif

The more you blush the more I giggle (so what... I'm a sadistic little nerd) Accept truth and bask in our praise!

Besides... if I knew you in person there would probably be kazoos and some sort of hand held sparkler involved...

Edited by CaliLily

The more you blush the more I giggle (so what... I'm a sadistic little nerd) Accept truth and bask in our praise!

Besides... if I knew you in person there would probably be kazoos and some sort of hand held sparkler involved...

She's right you know, MIchelle. If I knew you in person, I'd be baking you my famous (in our house, at least) chocolate fudge cake as a huge thank you for this amazing forum, especially all the bright, sparkly new bits :smile2:

She's right you know, MIchelle. If I knew you in person, I'd be baking you my famous (in our house, at least) chocolate fudge cake as a huge thank you for this amazing forum, especially all the bright, sparkly new bits :smile2:

I can send you my address, and you can hand deliver! ;)

Everything looks wonderfully shiny and new, and I'm glad the colors are same[ish]. I know what a nightmare a change over can be, and all I can say is Good Job! Thanks to all. :friends3:

well it took me a wee while to get my avatar up.

But thank you Michelle, it is so nice and it has a chat room!! holy batman! Thats awesome.

*Edit* Urm.. I did change my picture and shows up on my profile, but all I have now is a stretched frank N Furter. :confused:

Edited by catwoman